Happy Happy Birthday Erin, Dear. Happy days will come to you all year.
Ok so if you haven't guessed my sister's birthday is coming up. Tomorrow to be exact, and she is going to be the big 3-0! I figure it is ok to tell you that, since she has made a huge deal of it herself. For her birthday she went to New York with her friends, LUCKY!
Anyway, I thought I would tell you 30 things about her that I love!
1. She is always Singing.
2. She is always dancing.
3. She taught me how to shave my legs.
4. She is an excellent mom!5. She always shared her clothes with me, even if it was the last thing she wanted to do!
6. She introduced me to Abercrombie and Fitch (before it was ever in Utah).
7. And even earlier she introduced me to Girbaud Jeans.
9. She is always happy.
10. She can't go a day without a diet coke.
11. When it is cold she can't go a day without a Starbucks hot chocolate.
12. She was a cheerleader in Junior High and High School, and even in college, and she still has the same energy today that she had back then.
13. She is a great dancer.
14. When she had friends over, she always included me, and still does to this day.
15. She instilled my love of playing loud music on the radio and singing along even louder.
16. She has great style!
17. She is classy.
18. Her house is always clean. (and she has a 2 year old. Very impressive)
19. She is a great friend, I would even dare say she is the best!
20. She always knows just the right things to say and do when life isn't going your way, or even when it is, whether it be flowers, a card, or even a simple phone call.
21. She is a "glass half full" person.
22. She is a great cook and an even better baker and she isn't afraid to try new things.
23. She talks really really fast, a trait that we share!
24. She is Christlike.
25. She is a wonderful wife.
26. She appreciates the simple things in life, for example, all she wants to do on her birthday is go for a bike ride.
27. She is one heck of an Eponine. Saturday morning chores were never dull with a good Broadway soundtrack in the CD player.
28. She loves to make up dances to songs and then somehow she would persuade us all to perform them for whoever was around, whether it was our parents, boyfriends, friends, etc. . . (she even got our brothers to participate). Sleigh Ride by the Carpenters will forever be a tradition, I think. 29. She loves nothing more than to spend time with her family.
30. And the best thing of all about Erin, is that she is MY sister, and for that I am the luckiest person in the world!